Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My thoughts on last year's pirate victory...

The pirates overwhelmed the sneaky ninjas last year and finally resorted to killing each other...

But, wait... what was that? I thought I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye, but it's not there any more. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Anyway... where was I?

Yes, the pirates. They are clearly superior and finally this issue has been settled once and...

Damn! My dog scared the shit out of me. She just started barking and growling while staring out the glass door. What is it, girl? Is the neighbor's cat out there again? C'mon girl, I don't have time for this... I'm reflecting on the Pirates vs. Ninjas final battle that happened last Halloween. People have been wondering what I thought of it for a...

Damn. There it is again. That shadow. Only I thought it seemed closer now.

I could've sworn that I saw something moving though. Hmmm... Wow, it's foggy out. And dark...

No comments: